Saturday, October 27, 2012

G-Market (Etude House) Haul!! [Part 1]

So I have been ordering off of Gmarket as of lately. Originally I was hesitant to do so due to the high shipping charge. I found a way to get around it for this haul, I had a friend who was teaching in Korea so I bought the items, shipped them to her and them she shipped them to me via snail mail (took 6 weeks). I saved a considerable amount of money doing it this way though, and I also had access to shops that did not ship internationally this way (Etude house ships internationally though!).

But on to what you've all been waiting for, my haul!! First up is my etude house products. Etude House is easily my favorite Korean cosmetic company. I got all of these products for 10% off since Etude was having a sale at the time (little did I know I should've actually waited for 30% off grrrr). So below are the products I got as well as the price I paid for it including the slight discount! I plan on reviewing all of these products so stay tuned for that!!

Wonderpore Freshner 500ml bottle
12500 won ($11.39)

Happy fresh foam in white clay and Witch Hazel (For oily skin)
3600 won each) ($3.28)

Petit Bijou Body Lotion
7650 won ($6.97)

I actually got three of these for free with buying the Wonderpore Freshner!
3 x 1 fl bottles (gave one to a friend) Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist

This was a gift with all of my purchases!! Aloe Moistfull skincare kit!

"I need you" sheet masks in lemon and red ginseng.
900 won each ($.82)

"Missing U" hand cream in #4 Pink Dolphin (Rose scented)
4050 won ($3.69)

Juicy Cocktail Gradation nails in #3 Love Violet
5400 won ($4.92)

Top 10 Tear Drop Eye Liner in #4  (Gmarket shows different packaging 
but its the same color as on gmarket)
5400 won ($4.92)

Again I'm planning to do reviews on all of these items but if you want to see anything sooner be sure to let me know!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment